Terms of services
Pursuant to Articles 12 et seq. of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)
This page describes how to manage the site https://www.seeooshop.eu in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it and use its services..
Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to articles 12 et seq. of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR), offers legal protection to the processing of personal data of individual. The processing of data that can be connected to a natural person (“interested”) is based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, as well as the protection of the privacy and rights of the data subject.
In compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679 (genaral data protection regulation) we provide information related to the processing of personal data. Our structure, as Owner, will process your personal data in accordance with the regulations, implementing effective procedures to ensure the protection of the treatment.
To do this, the owner is committed to protect the information communicated, so as to avoid unauthorized access or disclosure, as well as to maintain the accuracy of the data and to guarantee an appropriate use thereof, using material and management procedures to safeguard the data collected
Legal basis of the processing
The provision of data and consent to the collection and processing of data is required to continue browsing the site.
Like all websites, this site makes use of log files in which the information collected in an automated way during the navigation of users is stored.
The information collected could be:
- protocol internet address (IP);
- browser type and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- name of internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- page of origin of the visitor (referral) and output;
- where appropriate, the number of clicks.
This information is processed in automated form and collected in order to verify the proper functioning of the site, and for statistical or security reasons.
The computer systems and software in charge of the operation of this website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
Except as specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide additional personal data by registering at the site.
Failure to provide the requested data may make it impossible to obtain the information requested, the inability to provide some services and the browsing experience on the site may be compromised.
Conservation period for the personal data
The processed data during navigation will be stored in our protected archives for as long as necessary to carry out the specified activities. The data provided voluntarily by the user will be used until the relative consent has been revoked.
Data processing methods
Pursuant art. 12 and ss. of the GDPR, we wish to inform you that your personal data communicated to us will be recorded, processed and stored in our electronic archives, taking appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the data. The processing of your personal data may consist of any operation or complex of operations among those mentioned in art. 4, paragraph 1, point 2 of the GDPR.
The processing of personal data will take place through the use of tools and procedures to ensure its security and confidentiality and can be carried out, directly and/or through delegated third parties using IT or electronic means.
Transfer of personal data abroad
The data provided will be processed only in Italy and Europe (GDPR). Should your data be transferred to a third country or international organisation, you will be guaranteed the rights provided by Community law and will be given timely notice.
(for all site’s users)
The personal data processed may be used to:
- allow navigation on our site;
• reply to requests received by e-mail;
• obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site (e.g. analysis of the most visited pages);
• obtain anonymous statistical information on geographical areas of origin;
• check the proper functioning of the site;
• establish liability in the event of an offence committed against the site.
(for users who register at the site)
The personal data processed may also be used to for the purposes of the services requested and in particular:
- to give information;
- view information material and demos of products and services;
- allow navigation in reserved areas of our site;
- register users to the service requested;
- fulfil the contractual obligations of the requested service, where applicable;
- for marketing purposes;
- sending advertising, technical and promotional information by e-mail;
- Direct sales through the web.
What are cookies?
cookies are small text files, which may contain a unique anonymous identifier, which is transmitted from a web server of the site visited to the device (computer, notebook, tablet, smartphone) of the navigator, usually to the navigation program (browser) of the visitor of the site, and then be retransmitted to the site visited at the next visit. The cookie is then reread and recognized only by the site that sent it whenever you make a next connection. During navigation, the user can also receive on his device cookies that are sent from different websites or web servers (so-called “third parties”), on which some elements may reside (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) on the site that.
Cookies can be used for different purposes: monitoring of sessions, storing information on specific configurations of users accessing the server, execution of computer authentications, etc.
It is possible to distinguish them in two macro-categories: “technical” cookies and “profiling” cookies.
Technical cookies are those used to carry out the transmission of a communication in an electronic communication network, to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service to provide such service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user ” (cf. art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code).
They can be divided into:
- a) navigation or session cookies: they guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access reserved areas);
- b) analytics cookies, assimilated to technical cookies where used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site;
- c) functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered.
Profiling cookies serve to create user-related profiles and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user during navigation. The current legislation (Italian and European) provides that the user must be adequately informed about the use of the same and express their valid consent. You can also delete cookies that have been stored on your computer.
In the following sites you can find information about the most popular browsers and how to set them compared to cookies:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
The user can use the following tool to customize the management of cookies in their browser. Disabling some cookies may limit the functionality of the site.
Except as specified below, it should be noted that, by blocking all cookies, you may not be able to use some of the services of the site; most of the services provided through the site does not presuppose the acceptance of the cookies.
We inform that browsing the site will be downloaded technical cookies, in particular:
- session cookies used for online purchases; authentication cookies; multimedia content cookies such as flash players that do not exceed the duration of the session; customization cookies (for example for the choice of navigation language), etc.;
- cookies (so-called “analytics”) used to statistically analyse accesses/visits to the site exclusively for statistical purposes and for the collection of information in aggregate form.
Communication and disclosure
Your data, provided through registration, can be communicated (meaning to inform one or more specific persons, from the holder to persons outside the company in order to implement all necessary legal and/or contractual obligations) to:
- a) other companies, including parent companies, subsidiaries and associates;
- b) Public bodies or offices or supervisory authorities according to legal and/or contractual obligations.
In particular your data may be communicated:
- persons who have access to data by virtue of the law, regulation or Community law, within the limits provided for in those rules;
- to persons who need access to your data for the purpose of assisting the relationship between the parties, to the extent strictly necessary to perform the auxiliary tasks;
- to our advisers and/or professionals, to the extent necessary to carry out their task, after our appointment that imposes the duty of confidentiality and security.
Your data will not be disclosure.
Your rights (artt. 15,16, 17, 18, 20, 21 of the Regulation)
Pursuant articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21 of the Regulation, you have the right to access your personal data, to obtain information about the data processed, the purposes and methods of processing, to obtain the rectification and updating of the data, to request the limitation of the processing carried out on their own data (including, if possible, the right to be forgotten and canceled); oppose for legitimate purposes the processing of data and exercise their right to data portability; lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
To exercise your rights, please direct the request to the Owner, to the following address: OVERAL SRL, Via Licoride, 13/15 – 00155 Rome or by e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Owner will respond within 30 days of receiving your formal request.
Please also note that in the event of a breach of your personal data, you are entitled to make a complaint to the relevant authority: “Garante for the protection of personal data”.
Identifiers of the Owner, Representative in the territory of the State and the Data Protection Officer.
head office: Via Licoride, 13/15 – 00155 Rome
Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) has not yet been nominated.
Representative established in the territory of the State
We inform that our organization (pursuant to art. 4 paragraph 1, point 17 GDPR) has not appointed any Representative established in the territory of the State.
Processing without the need for the consent of the data subject
Please note that, even without your consent, your personal data will be processed to:
- to fulfil an obligation laid down by law, regulation or Community law;
- to fulfil obligations arising out of a contract between the parties or to fulfil specific requirements.
Your express consent is also not required when processing:
- a) it relates to data from public registers, lists, documents or documents available to anyone, subject to the limits laid down in the legislation in force for the knowledge of the data, or in respect of data relating to the performance of economic activities, processed in accordance with current legislation on business and industrial secrecy;
- b) is necessary for the protection of the life or physical safety of a third party (the Owner must inform the data subject of the processing of personal data through the information also after the processing, but without delay, therefore, consent is expressed following the presentation of the information);
- c) with the exclusion of disclosure, when it is necessary for the purpose of carrying out the defensive investigations referred to in the law of 7 December 2000, n. 397, or, in any case, to assert or defend a right in court, provided that the data are processed exclusively for those purposes and for the period strictly necessary for their pursuit, in compliance with current legislation on business and industrial secrecy;
- d) with the exclusion of disclosure, it is necessary, in the cases identified by the Guarantor on the basis of the principles sanctioned by the law, to pursue a legitimate interest of the data controller or third party recipient of the data, also in reference to the activity of banking groups and companies subsidiaries or associated companies, if the fundamental rights and freedoms, the dignity or a legitimate interest of the interested party do not prevail.